Consolation Prize (4x):
Contest terms and conditions apply.
Playoff Seeding Structure:
1. Clubs are sorted into pods first by distance from the host-site (primary venue). Should two clubs have the same travel distance (within a 50-mile difference) seeding will come into play for group placement. Lowest seed will make the longer trip if all circumstances are met and does not cause a team to make a more expensive trip (i.e., Flying). If seeding cannot determine the location, USL League Two tiebreakers will be followed to determine the team that makes the longer trip.
-Per USL League Two Operations Manual *Flight can be requested with travel over 600 miles.
-Distance is calculated by a club’s primary home venue designated at the beginning of the season to host site location.
2. Matchups will be determined first by allowing teams the opportunity to play an out-of-division opponent in Round 1 if possible. If only one team in the group is from a different division, seeding will be used to determine matchups.
3. All other matchups will be determined by seeding.
4. Division Winners will be seeded first as a one (1) seed.
5. Second place clubs or divisional runner ups will be seeded second as a two (2) seed.
6. Any wild card qualifiers will be seeded third as a three (3) seed.
7. Points per game will be used first to determine matchups within pods if seeding does not fully sort teams.
8. All other USL tiebreakers will come into play to resolve any additional matchup considerations.